Camera algorithm Integration Engineer
Imint is a Swedish software enterprise in intelligent sensor and data analysis, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden. Its software platform Vidhance stems from university research within image analysis, and performs real-time analysis, enhancement and optimization on video. Imint has its background within the industrial and defence domains, and is now expanding rapidly within the consumer mobile segment. Imint’s Vidhance is fit to run on a smartphone OS, as part of an app, or as a cloud service. In the fast-growing market for mobile video, Vidhance promises to radically change the way video is being used, from composition, capture and curation. Our products, including Video stabilization, Noise reduction, etc., have been integrated in 50+ million smartphones on the market with branding such as Huawei, Xiaomi and Vivo.
Imint is now planning to expand in China, by recruiting an Integration Engineer, for Chinese customers in Mainland China.
Read more about us at www.weareimint.com
- Integrate and debug camera image processing algorithms on smartphones.
- Analyze and communicate field issues.
- >50% traveling to Beijing and Shenzhen for customer on-site support.
- Shanghai (Shenzhen or Beijing possible)
- No work experience required.
- Fluent in Chinese.
- Good verbal/written English.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Comfortable with C/C++.
- Knowledge about camera driver/framework on Android OS and Qualcomm’s camera platform.
- Knowledge about digital image/video processing.
- Experience with calibrating/tuning camera image/video quality.
If you meet the above requirements and want to work for Imint please send your CV in both English and Chinese to email@example.com. Welcome to join us!