Imint is a Swedish software enterprise in intelligent sensor and data analysis, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden. Its software platform Vidhance® is a state-of-the-art video enhancement solution for smartphones and embedded camera devices. The features include Video Stabilization, Noise Reduction, Horizon Correction, Time Lapse, Dynamic Motion Blur Reduction, Live Composer and many more high-profile enablers.
Imint strive to make the best products possible and Vidhance® currently holds the high score for video stabilization on DXOMARK. The products are enjoyed by 150+ million end-users and smartphone manufacturers such as Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Sharp, Fujitsu, Wiko and BQ rely on products and services from Imint.
“We drive the development of visionary and targeted products and solutions that create leaders of innovation.” Andreas Lifvendahl CEO of IMINT
Read more about us at www.weareimint.com
Imint is now expanding beyond the consumer mobile segment and is recruiting a Field Sales Engineer. Field Sales Engineer is an exciting fast-paced customer facing role with a mission to build relations on engineering level with prospective customers, communicate and demonstrate product benefits, support Sales teams with technical guidance and represent IMINT at trade fairs and events world-wide.
The Field Sales Engineer provides pre-sales technical support to lead customers evaluation process, all the way to business closure.The role include developing technical oriented sales and marketing material to showcase IMINT technology in new application areas, based on learnings from previous customer wins. The Field Sales Engineer also has a vital role in feeding back customer needs and market information to product management and marketing team.
The Field Sales Engineer reports to the Technical Sales Manager and will work close to the Director of Business Development, as well as team up with Sales account managers on specific customer opportunities globally.
As a Field Sales Engineer at IMINT you will get the chance to meet with some of the biggest technology companies in the world working on next generation products, with regular travel as a natural part of the role to meet with prospective customers, building strong relationships.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to help drive customer wins all the way from lead to closed business
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and material explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Qualify and interpret customer requirements to determine technical feasibility, and map appropriate solution
- Support sales and marketing teams with documentation, presentations, videos, and arguments in favour of our products in various application areas
- Collect and structure market- and customer needs back into the organization
- Represent IMINT at trade shows and events world-wide
- Together with sales and the rest of the organisation, develop and refine the sales process itself, as business and IMINT evolves
Profile & Requirements:
- >5 year of relevant work experience, preferably in a Sales oriented international environment
- At least 3 years in a pre-sales role
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree, or equivalent
- Sound understanding of business procedures and commercial focus
- Excellent people, communications and pedagogic skills
- Courageous, curious mindset and committed to learn and develop in the role
- Enjoy acting in a competitive business environment
- Openly share knowledge across teams with a strong team player mindset
- Follow internal processes and documentation procedures
- Confident in written/verbal English
- Ability to travel 20-30% of working time
- Experience working in domains for cameras, video/imaging, or products integrating cameras as a key capability
- Technical marketing interest and experience in writing white papers, presentations, technical articles, etc.
- Knowledge in C++ or C
- Understanding of architecture in Operating Systems such as Android, Linux
- Digital image processing knowledge
- General knowledge and experience of camera systems and optics
Personality type and qualities:
If you meet the above requirements and want to work for Imint please send your CV in English or Swedish to email@example.com. Welcome to join us!