Senior Software Developer
Imint is a Swedish software enterprise in intelligent sensor and data analysis, founded in 2007 and headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden. Its software platform Vidhance® is a state-of-the-art video enhancement solution for smartphones and embedded camera devices. The features include Video Stabilization, Noise Reduction, Horizon Correction, Time Lapse, Dynamic Motion Blur Reduction, Live Composer and many more high-profile enablers.
Imint strive to make the best products possible and Vidhance® currently holds the high score for video stabilization on DXOMARK. The products are enjoyed by 150+ million end-users and smartphone manufacturers such as Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Sharp, Fujitsu, Wiko and BQ rely on products and services from Imint.
“We drive the development of visionary and targeted products and solutions that create leaders of innovation.” Andreas Lifvendahl CEO of IMINT
Read more about us at www.weareimint.com
- High level design choices, technical standards, tools and platforms
- Design of new product and framework solutions
- Interaction with stakeholders to understand technical requirements
- Review of major code changes to ensure high code quality
- Mentorship of junior developers
- 5 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Confident in written/verbal English
- Experienced in C++
- Comfortable in architectural design
- Android (app or system development)
- Digital image processing
- General camera software
- OpenGL or OpenCL
Personality type and qualities:
If you meet the above requirements and want to work for Imint please send your CV in English or Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome to join us!